- The best way to keep your carpets clean is preventing them from getting soiled.
Place area rugs both inside and outside each entrance
of your home. This will limit the amount of dirt coming into your home.
- Vacuum your carpets 3 times a week paying extra attention to traffic areas. If you have kids or pets you may need to increase this number.
- Once a spot occurs act quickly. The longer a spot is on the carpet or fabric the harder it is to get out.
- Always use clean white towels.
- Blot the spot never scrub the carpet.
- Always work toward the middle of the spot.
- Once you have blotted as much of the spot out as possible, fold a towel, set it on the spot and set a book or something heavy on top of the towel. Leave this overnight. Carpet will dry from the bottom up causing the spot to wick up into the towel .
- For spots with odor, such as pet spots or milk, blot as much of the liquid up as possible. Pour about 1 inch of baking soda onto the spot, leave uncovered to dry overnight. In morning remove as much as possible and vacuum after you are assured it has dried thoroughly.
- Never use bleach.
- These are only suggested tips. If you have any question about a spot or stain, please call Ultimate Performance. We can not be held accountable for any damage resulting from the spot removal tips.
" My three dogs have the run of my house and Rick at Ultimate Performance manages to make my white carpet look like it's new. This is a reputable company that I can recommend without reservation.I am ALWAYS confident that "Ultimate Performance" will do an incredible job in cleaning and protecting our furniture and carpets. They are reliable, hard working, neat, friendly, and professional. "
A very happy customer,